1 to 5 = €1899 for unit
5 and more = € for unit
- T200 communication interface
- OBD2 cable
- 12-pin round cable
- Network cable
• MAN-cats II 14.01  (Development level)
• Smart Card
• MAN-cats III v15.xx  + 950 EUR with laptop.
• MANTIS  (spare parts)
• MANWIS  (workshop and repair manuals)
T200 is an expanded vehicle communication interface with ISO22900-1 compliance. VCI also supports the interfaces SAE J2534-1 and J2534-2. It can be optimally configured for applications such as vehicle function test, bus monitoring, measurement value recording/data recorders, diagnostics, calibration, script-based production checks, control unit reprogramming, control unit simulation and much more.
MAN-cats II is an external diagnosis system with the most extensive test depth for electrical systems in MAN commercial vehicles. This Dealer Level diagnosis system is ideally suited to use in a workshop as well as mobile usage.
Examples of diagnosable systems:
• Electronic brake systems (EBS).
• Electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS).
• Engine regulation (EDC).
• Air-conditioning systems.
• Central computer.
• Door module.
• And much more.
Possibilities of use:
• Simple testing of actuators.
• Visualisation and assessment of current sensor signals.
• Identification of control unit in assembled condition.
• Depiction of all stored diagnosis entries.
• Fast orientation on vehicle by means of integrated overview wiring diagrams.
• HD-OBD scantool (Heavy Duty On Board Diagnosis), read-out and presentation of data relevant to exhaust gas.
Setting customer specific parameters programming like maximum speed allowed.
For special programming you can order Developer Tool software.