1 to 5 = €599 for unit
5 and more = € for unit
• Vehicle Communication Interface 3 (VCI-3)
• Scania SDP3 (Diagnos & Programmer) 2.31
• Scania BNS II Service Tool 1.10
Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) is the interface which is used between the vehicle or an industrial and marine engine and a computer with SDP3.
VCI3 can be connected to the computer via a USB cable or via wireless connection. Wireless connection between the computer and VCI3 can be made in different ways depending on the required area of application and the available options offered by the wireless network. The computer and VCI3 can either be connected via a wireless direct connection (ad-hoc) or communicate via an existing wireless network (infrastructure).
Scania Diagnos & Programmer 3 (SDP3) communicates with Scania vehicles and Scania industrial and marine engines. The program has been developed to support the electrical system with CAN communication. The program is used for troubleshooting, adjusting customer parameters, calibrations, conversions affecting the electrical system and updating software in control units.
Bodywork Interface Configuration Tool (BICT) is a software tool for the Bodywork Interface Configuration (BIC) function. This tool facilitates the connection of bodywork and body using the functions included in the vehicle’s electrical system. The logic programming is done in a BIC project, which in turn can contain several logic diagrams, to make the logic programming clearer. The BIC project can be saved and reused for more vehicles. BICT can be used both with and without connection to the vehicle. Without connection to a vehicle it is possible to create new projects containing logic diagrams and simulate logic diagrams. The BIC project can be saved and later used to write the BIC program to the control unit. With BICT connected to the vehicle it is possible to write a new BIC program to the control unit or update the existing BIC program in the control unit. You can also troubleshoot the BIC program in the control unit via guides in SDP3.
Scania BNS II Service Tool (BST) is a PC software for diagnosis, troubleshooting and reprogramming of the multiplexed body electric system BNS II, used on buses in the Scania Omni City/Link or Citywide range.
USB key contains 3 Levels:
High Level used for Scania R,P,G,T,K,N series (buses, trucks) over 2004 year.
Industry & Marine Level used for industrial and marine engines.
Internal Level for developers used for Scania R,P,G,T,K,N series (buses, trucks) over 2004 year.
Industrial and marine engines with S6 or S8 control unit on E2011 type engines, have the diagnostic socket located on the engine. When connecting SDP3, an adapter 1862924 must be used in order to connect VCI.
For programming special parameters, doing conversions and editing SOPS files see Scania SOPS File ED software.
For programming special parameters, resetting, reloading ECU see Scania XCOM software.
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
Scania SOPS File ED (special programming) : 199 EUR
• Download with SDP3 from truck SOPS export file;
• Decrypt SOPS export file to XML format;
• Edit XML file with any XML editor;
• Modify more than 300 parameters: like AdBlue, EGR, NOx Control, see whole list;
• Encrypt XML file to SOPS import file;
• Upload SOPS import file to truck with SDP3;
• Support Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8;
SCANIA DEVELOPER PACKAGE (CDEV - ECOM - XCOM)
• Scania CDEV 1322.214.171.124 
• Scania ECOM 3.32
• Scania XCOM 2.30 
Scania CDEV supports the following operations:
• Read ECU ID, data, parameters, fingerprint.
• Read and erase DTC.
• SparePart program all systems.
• Gather all data for fieldtest functions.
• Load, modify, compare SOPS files.
Scania ECOM - is a program which, together with the VCI2, enables communication between your PC and the control unit (EMS S6) on the engine.
You can carry out the following operations with ECOM:
• Read stored fault codes and ‘Freeze Frames’.
• Clear inactive fault codes.
• Read information about stored working cycles.
• Measure internal variables such as the engine speed, pressure, temperature and save them to a file.
• Program certain parameters
Scania XCOM - is a diagnostic tool to read, save and modify ECU data such as trouble codes, parameters, statistic data etc. VCI2/VCI3 interface is used to connect to ECU via CAN protocol.
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
• EMS – Engine management system.
• GMS – Gearbox management system.
• RET – Retarder system.
• AWD – All wheel drive system.
• CLS – Clutch Control.
• EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
• COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
• BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
• EMS (S6, S7, S8).
• GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
• RET (RET1, RET2).
• AWD (AWD1).
• EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
• COO (COO6, COO7).
• HMS (HMS1).
Some interesting options:
• AdBlue ON/OFF.
• EGR ON/OFF.
• Chassis ID/VIN Change.
• Immobilizer ON/OFF.
• Truck Power INCREASE.
• ECU Recovery.
• ECU Reset.
• ECU Unlock.
Supported languages: English.