PERKINS DIAGNOSTIC KIT (CA3)
• 317-7485 Communication Adapter III
• 9-pin/14-pin adapter (for machinery)
• USB cable
• Perkins Electronic Service Tool (EST) v1.0 2017A
• Perkins EDi 3.0 (old engine and genset diagnostic)
Perkins Communication Adapter (CA3) - is a 100% genuine dealer tool manufactured in Canada, used to connect PC based service tool to Perkins equipment. This is the only recommended communication device for Perkins, and the only what has CAT Data Link (CDL) protocol required to properly communicate with a Perkins engines.
It will let you to communicate with the ECMs through a communication data link, allowing existing and potential problems to be diagnosed, products to be configured, and data to be obtained for analysis.
Service tool users can:
• View active and logged diagnostics.
• View events where irregularities occurred and were logged by the ECM.
• View the status of a group of parameters (temperatures, pressures, etc.) simultaneously.
• Record and log performance data.
• Graph a group of status parameters.
• View the current configuration of an ECM.
• Change ECM configurations.
• Perform diagnostic tests.
• Perform calibrations.
• Print reports and diagnostic results.
For some machine and engine products, additional functionality has been included with the service tool program.