EFITYRE TPMS LED
1 to 5 = €109 for unit
5 and more = € for unit
- Sensor (4 pcs.)
- Battery (4 pcs.)
- Spanner wrench
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) is an effective sensing system employing advanced pressure monitoring technology, and state-of-art wireless communications to provide the most advanced tire pressure monitoring available today. The system will monitor the pressure of each tire and send a warning signal to the Monitor/Receiver when tire pressure drops below a recommended operating pressure.
TPMS system consists of a set of tire pressure wheel Sensor/Transmitters for each tire and a Monitor/Receiver module.
This system is designed to identify and display tire operating status and activate an alert when pressure irregularities are detected. It is the responsibility of the driver to react promtly to the alerts. Abnormal tire inflation pressure should be corrected at the earliest opportunity.
1) Wirelessly monitors tire pressure
2) Monitor simply plugs into cigarette lighter socket
3) Monitor provides:
Red flashing alarm light and sound alarm (indicates pressure drops to preset threshold value).
Amber light warns of battery life (indicates battery weakness or failure).
Green light, always on (indicates the system is working).
4) Patented anti-theft, self locking light weight sensor/transmitter.
5) Sensors are easily installed on the valve stem. No tire dismounting or balancing necessary.
6) Battery life approximately 3 years. Easy to find and install replacement batteries.
Power: DC 12V for Monitor, 3V li battery for Sensor.
Range: 100 feet.
Cord: 12V outlet.
Display: LED Monitor.
Frequency: 433.92 MHz FM.